• June 16, 2018 : Motor Muster at Greenfield Village
Watch a narrated vintage car show then dance or just listen to war-time period swing with RSO. Real cars - a real band! We perform from 7 to 9 PM. The Chiffon Sisters, an Andrews Sisters-like group, join in on the fun with RSO.
• June 22, 2018 : Fund-raiser at the Lafayette Grand, Pontiac
Fund-raiser for Lighthouse of Oakland County at The Lafayette Grande, Pontiac. Dinner and dancing!
• June 24, 2018 : Fund-raiser for Cranbrook
2018 Cranbrook Center for Collections and Research Fundraiser. A HOUSE PARTY AT CRANBROOK.
• July 21, 2018 : Concourse Hall, Ann Arbor
KISSME exchange and open swing dance with the supporters of swing in Ann Arbor. Held at Concourse Hall, located just south of Ann Arbor.
• August 14, 2018 : Concert in Southfield
Bring a chair and blanket and enjoy a concert of swing in the evening air. It is cozy with the band right next to you yet large enough to bring lots of friends and make new ones.
• August 17, 2018 : Old Howell Courthouse
The Livingston Arts Council presents an evening of big band swing, from the days when swing was king, at the courthouse in Howell. Band plays from 7 to 9 PM. Bring a blanket and chairs. Free.
• September 1, 2018 : 40s, 50s, 60s Dance in Dearborn
Dance by decade to the
• October 13, 2018 : Concert in Charlotte
Sit and be entertained by our informative 1930s and 1940s show at a great place to hear and see us, the Charlotte Performing Arts Center!
• January 26, 2019 : Dinner-Dance in Livonia
Detroit Burns Club annual dinner-dance to honor the poetry of Robert Burns. Joining in the fun this year is the St. Andrews Society of Detroit. This event is open to the public - be a Scot for a day! This event also features a live pipe band and dancers. At Burton Manor in Livonia.