• December 2, 2017 : Noel Night at Mosaic Church, Detroit
Noel Night in Detroit is when the cultural centers in Detroit open their doors, waiving admission fees, from 5 to 10 PM. They each showcase music and other cultural activities for the family. Band plays 8:30-10:00 in the Mosaic Church of Detroit, 80 W Alexandrine St.
• January 27, 2018 : Dinner-Dance in Livonia
Detroit Burns Club annual dinner-dance to honor the poetry of Robert Burns. Joining in the fun this year is the St. Andrews Society of Detroit. This event is open to the public - be a Scot for a day! This event also features a live pipe band and dancers. At Burton Manor in Livonia.
• February 10, 2018 : Concert in Marshall, MI
Concert at the performing arts center at Marshall High School. Travel with us on a vintage swing adventure
• March 24, 2018 : Big 3 XXXIX, Masonic Temple, Detroit
The largest swing dance around! Located at Masonic Temple in the beautiful, expansive Crystal Ballroom. Dance lesson at 7:00 then RSO plays 8:00-Midnight
• April 7, 2018 : PIX Theater, Lapeer
Concert at the Center for the Arts of Greater Lapeer, PIX Theater. Play 7:30-9:15
• April 22, 2018 : Dance at the Detroit Yacht Club
Dance in the beautiful DYC Grand Ballroom. Dance lesson included with admission then RSO plays for swing and ballroom dancing from 3:15 to 7:00. For reservations send a check payable to John Gibson, 1074 Lakepointe, Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230. Tickets are $25 in advance or $35 at the door. Cash bar. Vintage, cocktail, formal and snappy attire.
• September 1, 2018 : 40s, 50s, 60s Dance in Dearborn
Dance by decade to the