• January 27, 2018 : Dinner-Dance in Livonia
Detroit Burns Club annual dinner-dance to honor the poetry of Robert Burns. Joining in the fun this year is the St. Andrews Society of Detroit. This event is open to the public - be a Scot for a day! This event also features a live pipe band and dancers. At Burton Manor in Livonia.
• February 10, 2018 : Concert in Marshall, MI
Concert at the performing arts center at Marshall High School. Travel with us on a vintage swing adventure
• March 24, 2018 : Big 3 XXXIX, Masonic Temple, Detroit
The largest swing dance around! Located at Masonic Temple in the beautiful, expansive Crystal Ballroom. Dance lesson at 7:00 then RSO plays 8:00-Midnight
• April 7, 2018 : PIX Theater, Lapeer
Concert at the Center for the Arts of Greater Lapeer, PIX Theater. Play 7:30-9:15
• April 22, 2018 : Dance at the Detroit Yacht Club
Dance in the beautiful Detroit Yacht Club Grand Ballroom. Dance lesson included with admission then RSO plays for swing and ballroom dancing from 3:15 to 7:00. Tickets are $25 in advance or $35 at the door. Cash bar. Vintage, cocktail, formal and snappy attire. For reservations send a check payable to John Gibson, 1074 Lakepointe, Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230 or PayPal at www.swingslam.com/dyc
• June 16, 2018 : Motor Muster at Greenfield Village
Watch a narrated vintage car show then dance or just listen to war-time period swing with RSO. Real cars - a real band! We perform from 7 to 9 PM. The Chiffon Sisters, an Andrews Sisters-like group, join in on the fun with RSO.
• July 21, 2018 : UM Union, Ann Arbor
National Lindy Hop exchange and open swing dance with the supporters of swing in Ann Arbor and at the U, Kiss Me Ann Arbor. Held at the UofM Union ballroom.
• August 17, 2018 : Old Howell Courthouse
The Livingston Arts Council presents an evening of big band swing, from the days when swing was king, at the courthouse in Howell. Band plays from 7 to 9 PM. Bring a blanket and chairs. Free.
• September 1, 2018 : 40s, 50s, 60s Dance in Dearborn
Dance by decade to the